Been a while since I did a meme
Jan. 6th, 2010 04:08 pmJust going to drop this off. Stolen from
serika_san :
Leave a ONE WORD comment that you think best describes me. It can only be one word. No more than one word. Then copy & paste this post to your own journal so I can leave a word about you.
Leave a ONE WORD comment that you think best describes me. It can only be one word. No more than one word. Then copy & paste this post to your own journal so I can leave a word about you.
no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:13 pm (UTC)I can't think of a good single word that means 'attentive to detail'.no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:16 pm (UTC)Especially when I keep trying to be more analytical. >>no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:18 pm (UTC)...I should have said 'analytical', not 'analyzer'. Wtf. XD;
no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:17 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-06 09:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-10 05:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-10 05:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-10 05:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-10 06:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-01-10 06:00 am (UTC)